COOKIES POLICY – GLOBAL ADVISORY TAX SOLUTIONS S.A.
Cookies are governed by the e-privacy directive 2002/58 / EC as amended by Directive 2009/136 / EC (which has been incorporated into Greek Law with Law 3471/2006) as expressly provided in the 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (recital 173).
According to Law 3471 / 2006 (see article 4par5 of this law as amended by article 170 of Law 4070/2012) “The ” cookies ” installation is allowed only with the consent of the user and after proper notification.”
WHAT COOKIES ARE INSTALLED
Α. With your consent
- Browser agent data
- Unique identifier
- IP address
Β. Without you consent
There are «cookies» that have been assessed as necessary for providing the service. For these, no consent is required according to the law.
- “Cookies” that are necessary for the identification and / or retention of content introduced by the subscriber or user for the duration of the session. (For example, such “cookies” are necessary when completing an online form by the user).
The same category includes “persistent” “cookies” that are installed for the same purpose for the duration of the session or for a few hours.
- “Cookies” that are necessary to authenticate the subscriber or user to services that require authentication
- “Cookies” that are installed for the security of the subscriber or user, such as “cookies” that detect repeated failed attempts to log in to a user’s account on a specific website.
- “Cookies” with multimedia content, such as flash player “cookies”, during a session on a website. Such are, for example, the “cookies” that are installed by viewing a video on the website that the user has visited.
- “Cookies” that are necessary for load balancing in a connection to a website.
- “Cookies” that “remember” the subscriber’s or user’s choices about the website’s environment (e.g. “cookies” relating to the choice of language or presentation of search results on a website).
- «Cookies» that are installed through plug ins on social networking sites and concern the sharing of content between certified members who have already logged in.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can delete all cookies already on your computer, as well as configure most browsers in a way that does not allow cookies to be installed. However, in this case, you may need to customize certain preferences each time you visit a site, and some services may not work as well.
To check and / or delete cookies according to your wish, you can find details here:
ACCEPT / REJECT COOKIES
You can easily accept or reject cookies on this site by selecting one of the following links:
- I accept cookies / I reject cookies.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHANGES IN COOKIES POLICY
Any changes to this cookies policy will be posted on our Website in a timely manner.
If you have any questions, remarks or question you can send us a letter, call or send an email.
Global Advisory Tax Solutions S.A.
Address: 64 Kifissias Avenue, Maroussi, 15125, Greece
Phone: +30 210 72 49 795
Fax: +30 210 61 79 010